Technical analysis DAX 30 (daily): Sideways the new upward stabilisation is intact
After last week's price target and the expected profit-taking, the leading German index now needs to consolidate. Irrespective of this, the primary trend remains secured at around 11,800. The psychologically important 12,000 now also have a sustainable effect. However, short-term investors should leave their take-profit brands unchanged or follow suit.
Consumer prices in the US are expected to fall at 2:30 p.m. this afternoon. From a technical point of view, the 12,489 / 12,500 remain the next stage goal. After the immensely important bottom formation at 11,800 and 12,000, this is another milestone in the current stabilization. In market terms, the indicators continue to show an easing of tension.
Even the Slow-Stochastik does not tend in the red after the recent buying mood. However: The "verbal trade war" increases the probability of short-term profit taking. The long-term trend remains intact even today, but there can always be nervous short-term twitches. Looking at the structure of the Bollinger bands, these confirm the support for 11,800 meters.
At the same time, they create air up to 12,546 index points. The leading German index now appears to have emerged from "the worst". "Sideways is the New Upwards". Today's consolidation is not dramatic.
- Next chart resistors: 12.489, 12.722, 12.951
- Next important technical support charts: 12,232, 12,162, 12,154, 12,067, 11,830
- Upper Bollinger Band: 12,546, Middle Bollinger Band: 12,170 and Lower Bollinger Band: 11,793
- 90-day line: 12,716 and 200-day line: 12,664 and: 21-day line: 12,178
- Indicators: MACD: neutral | RSI: neutral I Slow-Stochastics: neutral I Momentum: neutral In sum: positive (primary trend), short-term profit taking possible
- Volatility (VDAX-NEW): 18.23
- Today's opening at 09:00 o'clock is expected at around 12,350 points. (Trailing) stop loss: 12,232, 12,162, 12,154, 12,067, 11,830 (depending on individual risk affinity)
- Primary upward trend (since 2009) still intact
- Further stabilization despite consolidation