Technical analysis DAX 30: The bulls beat back
The leading German index rose by 1.49% in yesterday's trading and closed at 12,090 points. The 12,000 mark has been retaken and the said support at 11,934 has therefore also held. Yesterday's intraday reversal with a selling Climax could be the start of a significant countermovement. Many investors seem to have pulled the ripcord yesterday. The panic before the start of trading, which briefly dropped the futures on the DAX to 11,725, points to this. The speculation about possible punitive tariffs seem to be exaggerated for the time being and need to be confirmed by further decisions. The technical constellation has improved significantly by defending the 11,934 and the 12,000 mark. The ground for the countermovement is laid. This should again target the 200-day line (12,730). The upcoming trading days must now show a strength in the DAX 30. Even the strengthened euro should not disturb the counter-movement. In contrast to the first counter-movement, this could reach the 200-day line. Prices above the important 11,934 and 12,000 mark should be interpreted positively. Only a negotiation of the 11,934 would revise the scenario presented.
- Next Charttechnische resistances: 12,232, 12,489, 12,722, 12,951, Upper Bollinger band: 13,490
- Next important technical support: 12,067, 11,930
- Mittleres Bollinger Band: 12,657 and Lower Bollinger Band: 11.823
- 90-day line: 12,951 and 200-days Line: 12,730 as well as: 21-day line: 12,394
- Indicators: MACD: neutral | RSI: slightly oversold I Slow Stochastics: neural I Momentum: falling
- In total: neutral (primary trend)
- Volatility (VDAX-NEW): 24.17
- Today's opening at 09:00 is expected to close at 12.180.
- (Trailing) stop loss: 12,003, 11,930, 11,500 (depending on individual risk affinity)