Technical Analysis DAX 30 (daily): "Darn Triangle Box" - DAX 30 stable at the start of the week -
Fundamentally today, everything is under the banner of the purchasing manager indices . However, neither from France nor from Germany satisfactory forecasts are reported here. In total, however, the European values should at least be published stable at 10:00. Thus, the DAX 30 will probably get no momentum to the week start .
The stock markets in East Asia and Australia showed themselves predominantly with slight declines at the beginning of the new trading week. Above all, values from the technology sector remained under pressure from the USA . Thus, it will not be an easy prelude to the German leading index. But quite feasible . Charttechnisch is still everything in the "green area". However, the "Rising Triangle" is the expected hurdle. Three black candle bodies in a row testify to the importance of the 12,621 barrier. However, if this is negotiated sustainably, then this is a good sign for further attractive courses in the DAX 30.
From a market point of view , both slow stochastics and RSI bear witness to a short-term overbought situation . The trend following indicator MACD continues to be neutral . All in all, an ordinary situation with such an important directional mark ( 12.651 ). A smooth break of this resistance would not be healthy either . This would not attest to technical chart sustainability.
- Next technical chart resistances: 12.651, 12.722, 12.951, 13.301, 13.443, 13.526, 13.597
- Next important chart technical supports: 12,524, 12,489, 12,524, 12,489, 12,335, 12,232,
- Upper Bollinger Band: 12,749, middle Bollinger Band: 12,239 and Lower Bollinger Band: 11,729
- 90-day line: 12,666 and 200-day line: 12,662 as well as: 21-day line: 12,242
- Indicators: MACD: neutral | RSI: overbought I Slow-stochastics: overbought I Momentum: rising
- In total: positive (primary trend), short-term profit taking always possible
- Volatility (VDAX-NEW): 15.27 Today's opening at 09:00 is expected below 12,600 points.
- (Trailing) Stop Loss: 12,524, 12,489, 12,335, 12,232, 12,162, 12,154 (depending on individual risk affinity)
- Primary uptrend (since 2009) still intact
- "Rising Triangle" as an important signpost
Visit us also on the DONNER & REUSCHEL homepage