- The exact functionality of the platform and the services provided by the provider is regulated in §2.
- Service of CAPinside
- Not the subject of the services provided by the provider is the provision of financial services of any kind. The platform is solely for the provision of individualized information and articles for the user. The provider does not provide advice, mediation and / or management of financial instruments.
- To the extent the user, based on the information provided on the platform, e.g. Information on fund products or course values, business decisions, this is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Registration of the user, contract
- Voraussetzung für die Nutzung des vollen Funktionsumfangs der Plattform ist, dass sich der Nutzer auf der Webseite von CAPinside registriert.
- Obligations of the user
- The user is obligated during the term of this agreement.
- correctly indicate the profile information required for registration in accordance with §3 and keep it up to date.
- maintain the confidentiality and security of the credentials and not disclose them to third parties.
- The user is not entitled to assign or otherwise transfer his CAPinside Account to third parties.
- The user is obligated during the term of this agreement.
- Availability of the platform
The provider endeavors to provide the platform and the services incumbent on him as interruption-free as possible. The availability depends on the technical and operational possibilities of the provider. Care and maintenance work can lead to a temporary failure. Such a failure due to care and maintenance services is not considered to affect availability. The provider will endeavor to avoid unavailability of CAPinside and / or individual functionalities appropriate in advance to announce.
- The provider will be notified of the change in writing or by e-mail. At the same time, the user is explicitly informed that the respective change is the subject of the existing contract between the provider and the user, if the user does not object to this change within a period of four (4) weeks from notification of the change. If the user objects, each party has the right to terminate the contract in writing or by e-mail with a notice period of four (4) weeks.
- The provider is liable in the context of the use of CAPinside in cases of intent and gross negligence, in case of injury to life, body or health, in case of breach of a guarantee, claims under the Product Liability Act and in cases of mandatory liability statutory liability (for example, Product Safety Act) for all damages caused without restriction.
- In case of simple negligence, the provider is only liable for breach of essential contractual obligations. In these cases, the liability is limited to the amount of the foreseeable damage, with whose entry into contracts of the present Type typically had to be expected, limited. An essential contractual obligation in the aforementioned sense is such an obligation which is essential for the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which is the proper execution of the contract which the user may regularly rely on. Foreseeable, contract-typical damage is one such which is typically to be expected in the case of a normal damage course.
- Incidentally, the liability of the provider is excluded.
- The provider is not liable in case of force majeure. Force majeure are all circumstances and events occurring outside the Responsibility of the provider, such as Strikes, lockouts, natural disasters, disasters, official intervention, legal prohibitions or other events on the basis of which the provider is disabled in his services through no fault of his own.
- Running time
- Die Laufzeit dieser Vereinbarung gilt auf unbestimmte Zeit.
- The user can terminate the use of the platform at any time by closing his user account. The user can request the closure by emailing email@example.com . The provider will promptly close the user account.
- The provider may cease CAPinside with an announcement of two weeks to the end of the month. With attitude of CAPinside the usage relationship ends automatically.
The user has the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen (14) days from the date of the conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (CAPinside Ag, Kleine Johannisstraße 9, 20457 Hamburg, Germany). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) by means of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post, Fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can do it for that use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will send you all payments received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than that offered by us, the most favorable standard delivery), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day to repay, on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment, that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
If you have requested that the services be started during the withdrawal period, you must pay us a reasonable amount, the proportion of you up to the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with respect to this contract, services already provided compared to the total volume of services provided for in the contract.Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
- To CAPinside Ag, Kleine Johannisstraße 9, 20457 Hamburg, Email: email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
- Consumer information
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at & upsp; http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ find; & ensp.
- The provider is not willing and obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
- Final provisions